Saturday 17 January 2015

Book Hospital

It is always heart breaking to throw away old books to make way for new ones. Over the years I have kept repairing titles to get just a little more life out of them. I am not as fortunate as many so I hold on to what I have simply because replacements are not forthcoming, unless I spend my own money on new ones (sometimes). So, for this new year I'm really going to have to throw away the worn out ones, especially those that my students have used so much that pages are missing.

Here's one of my favorites that I could not bear to throw away. With a little glue and tape it's going to be a-okay for my budding readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Light Properties with Eye-Catching Clip Art: Enhance Your Science Lessons!

  Are you looking to brighten up your science lessons? These light properties clip art images are just what you need! From reflection to ref...