Monday, 14 January 2013

Then & Now Linky Party

I'm joining Mrs Mc's Then & Now Linky Party over at Buzz Three Times in a feat of pure nostalgia!  It's all about going down memory lane to one of your earliest products, then  highlight the transformations that you've taken. Well, I must say that I am indeed happy for this opportunity for self-evaluation. I sure do have one for you!


This is my trip in graphic form:-


In looking back at my earlier products I am not too happy with lots of things. I really did not make an effort in terms of adding details and manipulating color as much as I do now. In the past I would simply 'place' words on ready-made backgrounds without any creative input.  As you can see, there is a stark difference through time. I think I need to take some graphic design classes to probably boost my efforts even more. What do you think?

If you are a TPT seller and you wish to go down memory lane then hop on over to Mrs Mc and join her Then & Now Linky! (trust me, it is good practice to self evaluate)



Pin It button on image hover