Sunday 23 December 2012

FREE Random Hearts for Christmas and Valentines

It's been a while since I have done any clip art and I think that it's time that I re-started the old mill :). I love doing it, but it really takes a lot of time, really a lot of time.  I have soo many unfinished sets that I think I want to start clearing out the 'To Complete' folder. I know most of you are in pre-Christmas mode but I am offering my Random Hearts set early especially for those early starters. This set is done in both png and jpg formats. There are 33 in each.

If you are interested in my set click HERE. Remember it is FREE, FREE, FREE for the taking!
Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Light Properties with Eye-Catching Clip Art: Enhance Your Science Lessons!

  Are you looking to brighten up your science lessons? These light properties clip art images are just what you need! From reflection to ref...