Saturday 17 November 2012

Hip Hop in The Classroom


This is a very interesting topic for a post don't you think? Well, I got my inspiration from a wonderful link someone sent me from Flocabulary- a site  that promotes teaching of content through the use of hip hop songs and videos. It is amazing how this genre can be utilized in the classroom to make learning both fun and meaningful.


Here is the link to the very catchy video entitled "The Last 18 Years in Class of 2012". I love it!! 

Tell me what you think.








This is for teaching the Five Elements of A Story




For more great videos and audios go to Flocabulary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Light Properties with Eye-Catching Clip Art: Enhance Your Science Lessons!

  Are you looking to brighten up your science lessons? These light properties clip art images are just what you need! From reflection to ref...