Wednesday 25 July 2012

My Teacher Planner!


Are you a teacher who is ALWAYS organized when it comes to teaching? Do you have one place to note your ideas for your class? If you are anything like me then you have all your eggs scattered in several baskets!
 I  have notes here
I have the daily plan there.
 I have things scattered everywhere

I'm through with searching! 

So I decided to put the things that I needed the most all in ONE PLACE in my very own document. It's my colored and florally designed TEACHER PLANNER! Click the picture for the new updated version for 2013-2014.
In my Teacher Planner you will find:
A Class Timetable form
A Students' Birthday sheet
A Weekly Plan Overview
A Daily Plan sheet
A Homework Assignment Given sheet
A Student Behavior Log sheet
A School Calendar 2012-2013 (each month on a new page)
Parent Conference/General Meeting sheets
A 2013-2014 Class Financial Records sheet
Notes



Back to School




See what I'm saying? All in one basket! Of course, if you think that I can spruce it up a bit, leave a comment, let me know what else I can include. You will also need to invest in a binder to store your pages.

Anyway, you can get it at my TPT Store anytime. Just click on the link on the right of my blog! You will enjoy it I am sure:)

Also available in Black and White:Click the picture to go to my TPT store!





1 comment:

  1. Your way of telling all in this paragraph is really good, every one can easily be aware of it,
    Thanks a lot.
    My homepage - moncler

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Light Properties with Eye-Catching Clip Art: Enhance Your Science Lessons!

  Are you looking to brighten up your science lessons? These light properties clip art images are just what you need! From reflection to ref...