- About Me
- Disclosure Policy
- Anchor Charts
- Arts and Crafts
- Creative CLASSROOM Ideas
- GRAMMAR Resources
- MATH Resources
- My CLIP Art
- My NEW YEAR Focus
- PHONICS Resources
- My SOCIAL STUDIES Resources
- My WRITING Resources
- My VOCABULARY Resources
- My SCIENCE Resources
- READING Resources
- COMMON CORE TITLES
- My SPELLING Resources
Sunday, 2 March 2014
This video from the Teaching Channel shows where the teacher encourages the children to draw their picture then she goes around discussing it with them then she writes the entire story for them. It's like she's the mediator or something. She processes their ideas and makes it available to them in print form. This is a super idea! I can see them learning to read with their own story. This is motivation enough for me!
Anyway, take a look at this amazing video.
Saturday, 15 February 2014
- Each number must be given only ONE name.
- The order of name placing is fixed, for example, when counting forward three must follow two.
- The order of objects to be counted does not matter.
- The last number says how many objects there are in total.
- The way the objects are arranged will not affect how many there are in total.
Let's Count! Learning About Number in Multiple Ways
Mingle and Count: A Game of Number Sense
Counting Objects and Ordering Numbers
Wednesday, 5 February 2014
Allow me to showcase my new vowel sets that I have created and will add in the future. As a matter of fact I'll be adding them to this page as I go along, slowly but surely! It's been very hectic for me so my creativity speed is cut down a bit due to my class committments and my new study goals. So hop back from time to time to see what's new!
Shades of 'A'
E-Harmony- Long 'e'